* We are going to be learning about plot in reading class this week. Our story is “First Day Jitters.”
* In math, we will be working on place value.
* We are learning about communities is social studies.
* Help fill our classroom jar with pop tabs to bring to the Ronald MacDonald House!
* Thank you to those who came to open house. It was great to meet all of you! We have a wonderful first week of school!
* Sept. 12- FAST Testing begins (Reading)
* Sept. 14- FAST Testing continues (Math)
* Sept. 16- Picture Day
** Please return all forms from open house as soon as possible.